Join us in the Encounter Room several times a month as we worship “in the glory cloud” and partner with the Holy Spirit to release an atmosphere of healing. If you or a loved one are in need of healing, we invite you to come expecting a miracle. Click here to go to the Encounter Room schedule to find out when the next healing worship and prayer set is scheduled.
THE SCRIPTURAL FOUNDATION FOR HEALING
The Word of God clearly reveals that healing is a part of the atonement of Jesus (Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:17) and Jesus' earthly ministry clearly demonstrated that it is always God's will to heal. Not once did Jesus turn away from a request for healing. In fact, 17 times in the gospels Jesus healed all of the sick that were present and 47 times he healed one or two people at a time. Ministering and receiving healing is really more about God's goodness and grace and the price Jesus paid on the cross than it is about our performance. If you are in need of healing, we encourage you to not only attend our Glory Storm monthly healing services, but to also engage with our healing prayer by appointment ministry and attend one of our Healing Boot Camps that are offered periodically.
In addition, one of the most important things you can do to strengthen your faith for healing is to plant the Word of God in your heart concerning healing and divine health. Make it a habit to intentionally read and declare healing promises from scripture over yourself daily, thanking and praising God for His love, faithfulness, and healing promises. Here are just a few of God's promises concerning divine health and healing:
- Healing is the children’s bread. (Matt 15:21–27)
- We were healed at the cross, in addition to being forgiven of sin. (1 Peter 2:24)
- Jesus’ sacrifice purchased everything for man’s highest good. (Isaiah 53:4–5)
- God healed all our diseases. (Psalm 103:3-5)
- His will is for a long and satisfied life. (Ps 91:15 – 16)
- Above all things, He desires us to prosper and be in health even as our souls prosper. (3 John 2)
- Jesus is the same yesterday and forever (Hebrews 13:8)
- He is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34)
We also encourage you to personalize His promises, speaking them in the first person between yourself and God.
Click on this link to read some Personalized Healing Promises.
THINGS TO MEDITATE ON AS YOU PREPARE TO RECEIVE HEALING MINISTRY
- Remember, God loves you. He is a good God, who never places sickness and infirmity on His children to teach, build character or punish them.
- God wants you healed and whole more than you do. In fact, He hung on the cross for your wholeness.
- God is the God of the impossible.
- Healing is in the atonement and is based on the goodness of God, which never changes, not our goodness.
- Focus on God’s love and goodness, not on past prayer failures, the symptoms, your unworthiness, or the humanness of the minister in front of you. God wants to manifest His goodness and love toward you today.
- Expect miracles – God’s still in the miracle business and we see them everyday.
- If you hear of a healing for a similar condition as yours, take it as a prophetic word for you – if He did it once, He’ll do it again and He’ll do it for you.
- Sometimes you will feel or sense something (heat, electricity, heaviness, rushing water, physical movement…) when you are prayed for and sometimes you won’t. Receive your healing the same way you received salvation – by faith, not requiring outward demonstration that it was so.
- Thank God for your healing by faith before you are prayed for, during prayer, and after prayer. Act on your faith by testing out the healing if you can.
- Go back to your physician to get retested. Do not discontinue medications or medical treatment without medical supervision.
- If you don’t get immediate results, ask for more prayer. Thank God that He is working. Come back in faith again, if needed. While we see many instant healing manifestations, it is also very common for the full manifestation to occur after continued prayer.
- Thank God for every improvement. Guard your tongue. Death and life is in the power of the tongue. Do not speak about being sick, but rather speak to the mountain of sickness. Declare that you are healed and that your healing is manifesting. Do everything you can to speak and act well.
- Read inspirational testimonies of healing. Many can be found on the internet. We also recommend Dodie Osteen's book "Healed of Cancer." It is an inspiring story of God healing her from terminal cancer.
BECOMING PART OF THE HEALING MINISTRY TEAM
If you are interested in joining the Prayer Mountain healing ministry teams, the first step is to attend one of our Healing Boot Camps that are offered several times a year. Upon completion of the class, the final step will be to fill out an application with The Transformation Center. To receive an application, please contact the Transformation Center directly.